At St. Bride's, you will find a community of believers working toward a common goal, which is to love and serve Jesus Christ faithfully. We have adopted a Mission Statement that reflects our purpose:
Building up the body of Christ, Reaching out with the love of Christ.
Our worship, study and Christian service are all central to our mission. We invite you to join us as we grow in faith, hope and love, and live lives consistent with the justice, mercy and grace of God. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Worship: Expressing our love for God
(learn more about Worship at St. Bride's)
- Outreach: Showing compassion to others
(learn more about Outreach at St. Bride's)
- Evangelism: Inviting others into a relationship with God
(learn more about Evangelism at St. Bride's)
- Discipleship: Growing and maturing in Christian faith
(learn more about Discipleship at St. Bride's)
- Fellowship: Caring for each other in God's family
(learn more about Fellowship at St. Bride's)